Massage & Bodywork:
- CranioSacral Therapy – works to help the body release unwanted structural misalignments
- Kaya Regeneration Therapy – highly relaxing application of hot herbalized oil applied to the skin using specially made pouches. This is a regenerating and restoring treatment.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapy – a gentle touch applied in a pumping manner that helps the body detoxify, drain stagnant fluids regenerate tissue and maintain a healthy immune system
- Therapeutic Massage – addresses specific needs of each client ranging from relaxation to pain management.
- Reflexology – the scientific principle that there are reflex areas in the feet and hands that correspond to each of the glands, organs, and parts of the body has continually gained popularity with good reason. Stimulating these reflexes properly can relieve many health problems in a natural way, serving as a type of preventative maintenance.
- The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® – founded on an ancient Maya technique of abdominal massage, this technique is performed externally by gently guiding and supporting organs back into their optimal position, allowing for improved functioning for optimal health and wellness.
- Abhyanga – the classical Eastern Indian massage. It is a restorative massage using warm herbalized oil. The treatment supports circulation and the dislodging and elimination of impurities/toxins that are held deep in the tissues of the body. A very soothing and nourishing therapy which is felt in the body, mind and spirit.
- Shirodhara – a relaxing and soothing treatment that instills profound peace in the recipient by streaming warm herbal oil over the forehead in a specific pattern. This pacifies and relaxes the active mind and facilitates the release of mental, emotional and physical stress. During the Shirodhara certain of the marma points are addressed and there is a foot and scalp treatment included.
Due to the Covid pandemic, facials are not available
- Customized Facial Therapy – therapy is personalized to each client’s particular skin type, and includes a complete skin analysis, deep cleansing with exfoliation, extractions as necessary, and an individualized masque. This also includes luxurious facial, hand, and foot massages.
- Microdermabrasion – used to improve complexions in a variety of ways, such as diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and shallow acne scars. It brightens the complexion and helps even skin texture. It also removes dead skin cells, which aids in the penetration of skin care products by up to 50%. The treatment requires no down time. Only diamond tips are used.
- Lymphatic Facial Treatment – aides the removal of excess fluid from the facial area. Reduces puffiness under eyes and leaves the skin with a healthy glow. No oils or creams are necessary.
- Holistic Skin Therapy Sessions – designed to nourish your skin and enhance your overall wellness, not matter your skin’s condition. Each session is based in herb rich hydrotherapy, with the addition of customized therapies, like clays, serums, and gemstones, to improve your specific skin condition.
- Debra has many years of experience in waxing techniques and styles. She uses a variety of waxing products including Nufree finipil and hard wax.
To make an appointment or for more information, please call Debra Helene at (828) 773-5429. For a list of pricing, click here.