Massage & Bodywork Therapies:
- Therapeutic Massage – addresses specific needs of each client ranging from relaxation to pain management.
- Reflexology – the scientific principle that there are reflex areas in the feet and hands that correspond to each of the glands, organs, and parts of the body has continually gained popularity with good reason. Stimulating these reflexes properly can relieve many health problems in a natural way, serving as a type of preventative maintenance.
- CranioSacral Therapy – works to help the body release unwanted structural misalignments
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapy – a gentle touch applied in a pumping manner that helps the body detoxify, drain stagnant fluids regenerate tissue and maintain a healthy immune system
- Ayurvedic Treatments – bodywork that incorporates ancient Indian holistic health care systems.(click here for more information)
- Abhyanga – the classical Eastern Indian massage.
- Shirodhara – a relaxing and soothing treatment that instills profound peace in the recipient by streaming warm herbal oil over the forehead in a specific pattern.
- Kaya Regeneration Therapy – highly relaxing application of hot herbalized oil applied to the skin using specially made pouches. This is a regenerating and restoring treatment. (click here for more information)
- Arvigo Maya Abdominal Therapy® – founded on an ancient Maya technique of abdominal massage, this technique is performed externally by gently guiding and supporting organs back into their optimal position, allowing for improved functioning for optimal health and wellness.
To make an appointment or for more information, please call Debra Helene at (828) 773-5429. For a list of pricing, click here.