- Customized Facial Therapy – therapy is personalized to each client’s particular skin type, and includes a complete skin analysis, deep cleansing with exfoliation, extractions as necessary, and an individualized masque. This also includes luxurious facial, hand, and foot massages.
- Condensed Facial Therapies – same as a Customized Facial, without massage components
- Custom Toning Facial – an extended version of the customized facial therapy with additional advanced facial massage techniques to increase circulation, stimulate collagen & elastin, and tone
- Microcurrent Therapy – uses low level electrical current to trigger the body’s natural skin enhancement chemicals at a cellular level
- Microdermabrasion – used to improve complexions in a variety of ways, such as diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and shallow acne scars. It brightens the complexion and helps even skin texture. It also removes dead skin cells, which aids in the penetration of skin care products by up to 50%. The treatment requires no down time. Only diamond tips are used.
- Lymphatic Facial Treatment – aides the removal of excess fluid from the facial area. Reduces puffiness under eyes and leaves the skin with a healthy glow. No oils or creams are necessary.
- Facial Infusion: Non-Chemical Face Peel – this treatment is unique because it avoids damaging the epidermis by penetrating several high-dose active ingredients into the dermis through liposomal delivery. Facial Infusion enhances results for skin conditions such as acne, aging, rosacea and hyperpigmentation and can be customized by adding powder blends and actives for increased correction.
- Holistic Skin Therapy Sessions – designed to nourish your skin and enhance your overall wellness, not matter your skin’s condition. Each session is based in herb rich hydrotherapy, with the addition of customized therapies, like clays, serums, and gemstones, to improve your specific skin condition.
- Introduction to Holistic Skin Therapy Session – includes a De La Terre Skincare Therapy Self-Care Kit – includes a professional skin consultation, instructions on how to care for your skin using your new products, and a customized skin therapy.
- 4 Layer Seaweed Facial – enjoy a cool seaweed mask, followed by a mineral-rich thermal mask that allows for relaxation and great results. Skin is fresher and younger looking. Each layer of the facial is a uni-dose preparation only opened and used at the time of the application. Once clients try this facial, it seems to be their treatment of choice.
- Layer 1 is C-Serum, containing18 amino acids,12 vitamins and minerals and 42 trace elements.
- Layer 2 is Hydrating cream, it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Layer 3 is the Seaweed treatment mask, it helps tone and firm.
- Layer 4 is the Thermal treatment which helps further penetrate the first three treatments.
- O2 Lift Facial – imagine releasing fresh, healthy skin hidden below layers of older skin cells with a process that is both gentle and invigorating. Using oxygen, plant-derived stem cells, peptides and specially concentrated enzymatic botanicals, O2 Lift delivers a premium experience with immediate results. This anti-aging luxurious treatment produces gorgeous and luminous skin that feels as healthy as it looks.
To make an appointment or for more information, please call Debra Helene at (828) 773-5429. For a list of pricing, click here.